Skip to Main Content
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
Libraries Home | Ask a Librarian | Find Books | Find Articles
UA-PTC ACUE Summary Reports & Course Descriptions
ACUE Effective Teaching Practice Course
Since 2018 UA-PTC has offered the ACUE Effective Teaching Practice Course spring 2018, fall 2019, fall 2020, fall 2021, fall 2022. The ACUE course includes 25 modules across five comprehensive units of study including:
- Designing an Effective Course and Class
- Establishing a Productive Learning Environment
- Using Active Learning Techniques
- Promoting Higher Order Thinking
- Assessing to Inform Instruction and Promote Learning
UA-PTC ACUE Pinning Ceremony
ACUE Micro Courses
UA-PTC in Fall 2022 began to offer ACUE micro courses:
- Inspiring Inquiry and Lifelong Learning in Your Online Courses fall 2022 and fall 2023
- Creating an Inclusive and Supportive Online Learning Environment spring 2023
- Promoting Active Learning Online spring 2022
- Fostering A Culture of Belonging spring 2023 and fall 2023
- Inclusive Teaching for Equitable Learning spring 2022, summer 2022 and fall 2022
To date UA-PTC faculty and staff have completed over 405 micro badges. UA-PTC is continuing their partnership with ACUE and was recognized in June 2023 at the National Higher Education Teaching Conference as a ACUE “Movement Maker”.
UA-PTC ACUE Media & Other Information
ACUE’s mission is to ensure student success and equity through quality instruction.
Have a question? Ask A Librarian.