Skip to Main Content
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
Libraries Home | Ask a Librarian | Find Books | Find Articles
Staff Senate Purpose
The primary purposes of the Staff Senate shall be:
- To serve as a representative body and voice for staff employees in the governance of the College, and to formulate recommendations to the College’s administration.
- To foster a spirit of unity and collaboration among all employees of the College.
- To provide a forum for information exchange and communication among staff pertaining to matters of interest and concern to College staff.
- To provide a venue where employee representatives may propose, consider debate and recommend action on issues that directly or indirectly affect staff.
- To advocate for the welfare of staff employees.
- To promote the maintenance of programs that enhance the professional and educational development of staff employees.
Staff Senate Membership
President: Steve Armstrong, Library Technician – Institutional Support/Services
Vice President: Ana Hunt, Registrar/Interim Associate Provost - Academic and Student Support/Services
Secretary: Tena Carrigan, Assistant to the Chancellor - Institutional Support/Services
Historian: Sara Osborne, Mail & Shipping Supervisor – Academic and Student Support/Services
Senator A’s term expires June 30th, 2021 Senator B’s term expires June 30th, 2020
District 1: Academic and Student Support/Services
Erik Wilkinson, Academic Advisor
Olivia Rizzardi, Recruitment Coordinator
Tanita Taylor, Administrative Assistant
Ashley Henry-Saorrono, Associate Director Admissions
LaRhonda Fulcher, Director Saline County Adult Education
BJ Marcotte, Administrative Assistant III
District 2: Institutional Support/Services
Becky Castleberry, Little Learners Academy Director
Charles Helms, Human Resource Generalist
Michele Grainger, Foundation Finance Manager/Board Liaison
Lennon Parker, Webmaster/Public Information Specialist
Sarah Rusher, Public Safety Officer
Shane Caple, Maintenance Operation Manager
Staff Senate Sub-Committees
Committee on the Staff Involvement & Elections (CSIE)
The Committee on Staff Involvement and Elections coordinates regular and special elections of the Staff Senate, and ensures the proper staffing of at-large seats of shared governance groups.
Chair: Steve Armstrong (Vice-President)
Mary Gall (Secretary)
Daphne Hale (District 1, Senator A)
Katie Davis (District 1, Senator A)
Lennon Parker (District 2, Senator A)
Molly Grellner (District 1, Senator B)
Adora Curry (District 2, Senator B)
Shane Caple (district 2, Senator B)
Committee on Legislation, Initiatives, & Research (CLIR)
The Committee on Legislation, Initiatives, & Research coordinates the review of Staff policies and Staff Senate legislation, and monitors issues that affect staff.
Chair: Sara Osborne (President)
Amanda Kennedy (Historian)
Jennifer Blaylock (District 2, Senator A)
Regina Fossette (District 2, Senator A)
Cassandra Woods (District 1, Senator A)
Ashley Henry-Saorrono (District 1, Senator B)
LaRhonda Fulcher (District 1, Senator B)
Sara Rusher (District 2, Senator B)
Staff Senate Meeting Dates/ Locations
All meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m. and will be virtual until further notice.
• August 5, 2021
• September 2, 2021
• October 7, 2021
• November 4, 2021
• December 2, 2021
• January 6, 2022
• February 3, 2022
• March 3, 2022
• April 7, 2022
• May 5, 2022
• June 2, 2022
Have a question? Ask A Librarian.