Skip to main content
University of Arkansas-Pulaski Technical College
Libraries Home | Ask a Librarian | Find Books | Find Articles
Staff Senate Purpose
The primary purposes of the Staff Senate shall be:
- To serve as a representative body and voice for staff employees in the governance of the College, and to formulate recommendations to the College’s administration.
- To foster a spirit of unity and collaboration among all employees of the College.
- To provide a forum for information exchange and communication among staff pertaining to matters of interest and concern to College staff.
- To provide a venue where employee representatives may propose, consider debate and recommend action on issues that directly or indirectly affect staff.
- To advocate for the welfare of staff employees.
- To promote the maintenance of programs that enhance the professional and educational development of staff employees.
Staff Senate Membership
President: Sara Osborne, Mail & Shipping Supervisor – Institutional Support/Services
Vice President: Steve Armstrong, Library Technician - Academic and Student Support/Services
Secretary: Mary Gall, Training Coordinator - Institutional Support/Services
Historian: Amanda Kennedy, Administrative Specialist III – Academic and Student Support/Services
Senator A’s term expires June 30th, 2021 Senator B’s term expires June 30th, 2020
District 1: Academic and Student Support/Services
Cassandra Woods, Director of Advising & Career Services
Daphne Hale, Administrative Assistant III
Katie Davis, Access Services Librarian
Ashley Henry-Saorrono, Associate Director Admissions
LaRhonda Fulcher, Director Saline County Adult Education
Molly Grellner, Special Instructor
District 2: Institutional Support/Services
Jennifer Blaylock, Institutional Research and Reporting Coordinator
Regina Fossette, Human Resource Generalist
Lennon Parker, Information Technology Services
Adora Curry, Annual Giving/Alumni Relations Manager
Sarah Rusher, Administrative Specialist III
Shane Caple, Maintenance Operation Manager
Staff Senate Sub-Committees
Committee on the Staff Involvement & Elections (CSIE)
The Committee on Staff Involvement and Elections coordinates regular and special elections of the Staff Senate, and ensures the proper staffing of at-large seats of shared governance groups.
Chair: Steve Armstrong (Vice-President)
Mary Gall (Secretary)
Daphne Hale (District 1, Senator A)
Katie Davis (District 1, Senator A)
Lennon Parker (District 2, Senator A)
Molly Grellner (District 1, Senator B)
Adora Curry (District 2, Senator B)
Shane Caple (district 2, Senator B)
Committee on Legislation, Initiatives, & Research (CLIR)
The Committee on Legislation, Initiatives, & Research coordinates the review of Staff policies and Staff Senate legislation, and monitors issues that affect staff.
Chair: Sara Osborne (President)
Amanda Kennedy (Historian)
Jennifer Blaylock (District 2, Senator A)
Regina Fossette (District 2, Senator A)
Cassandra Woods (District 1, Senator A)
Ashley Henry-Saorrono (District 1, Senator B)
LaRhonda Fulcher (District 1, Senator B)
Sara Rusher (District 2, Senator B)
Staff Senate Meeting Dates/ Locations
All meetings will begin at 2:00 p.m. and will be virtual until further notice.
• August 6, 2020
• September 3, 2020
• October 1, 2020
• November 5, 2020
• December 3, 2020
• February 4, 2021
• March 4, 2021
• April 1, 2021
• May 6, 2021
• June 3, 2021
Have a question? Ask A Librarian.