The purpose of the UA-PTC Student Government Association is to represent the needs, interest, and concerns of all students, to be the voice of the student body and to foster student leadership development within its membership.
1. To act in a liaison capacity to the school administration in the representation of the student body in matters concerning their College.
2. To foster student activities and student engagement at the College.
3. To promote within the study body a sense of shared responsibility to the College and to create and maintain a good standard of good citizenship and collegiate culture.
4. To ensure that each student feels he/she is an integral part of the College regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
5. To promote student opportunities for service to the College and leadership opportunities of fellow students.
6. To promote the best interest of the College, making it a positive institution for mental and morale development.
7. To promote expansion and progress within the College. This may include recognizing outstanding students, faculty, and administrators at the College.
Have a question? Ask A Librarian.